Welcome to the Alecaddd Community!
Thank you for signing up and being part of this awesome community.
This is a free forum for everyone to use and enjoy to share, learn, collaborate, and have fun.
With that said, the only rule I should state would be something like this:
Unfortunately, we live in an angry and saturated world, where it's easy to lose control and start attacking each other behind the safe shield of our keyboards. So, here's a bunch of generic rules that, if not respected, will cause the suspension of the account and consequential ban.
- Write a good, short, and clear title! Try to explain your topic in few words to help other users and your post
- Put it in the right place! Choose the right tags and locations to help others find it quicker, and keep this place clean and organized
- Avoid reposts! Writing always about the same topic, or asking the same questions over and over again it's not really cool and can get frustrating
- Please write in English, even if it's not your native language. We'll do our best to help you out!
- Search before you post! This simple action can save millions of lives
- Include links, images, and everything that can help to solve your problem quickly
- Read the entire thread before answering, and at least be sure to understand the OP and scan the rest of the conversation first
- Try to maintain threads light and easy to read, write good information and don't post just to leave an emoji
- Avoid making one-word posts just to agree with someone; you can use the "Like" link for that
- Try to remain on topic as much as possible, small digressions are fine
- Give it a like if you think the message is great, or a thumbs up if you wish to rank up that answer because better than others.
- Don't write any offensive or abusive language, hate speech is not tolerated
- Don't post content intended to harass, impersonate, or defame others
- Don't delete posted content after an answer was provided
- Don't abuse or expose private information of others
- Obscene or sexually explicit content is prohibited
- Spam, phishing posts, and any actions intended to deface this site is strictly prohibited
- Discussion of software piracy and similar topics
In conclusion, the main purpose is to have fun and learn from each other.
Let's build a community without hate, share your knowledge, ask for help, make friends, and as usual